We Need To Talk About Google Analytics With Lanie Lamarre
If you’ve got Google Analytics running on your website, it may seem like a tiny script and a free business tool but are you actually opening yourself and your clients up to some unexpected risks?
Lanie Lamarre walks you through why Google Analytics might not be the best fit for your business.
Google Analytics was never meant to be used as an out-of-the-box solution. You can and should be customizing it for your business and for your clients’ privacy.
We talk about
- Why you need to care about this regardless of where you’re located
- Whether it’s time to say goodbye to GA
- Why cookies are getting all the attention right now
- What your alternatives are if you still want the data
- Why GA4 won’t solve everything
- Lanie’s lifestyle boundary for her business
- The worst cookie-cutter advice Lanie’s been given on her lifestyle business
Lanie Lamar is all about eliminating overwhelm and creation creep in your business using workflows and data.
This page may contain affiliate links. I earn a commission or reward on all qualified purchases made when you use these links.
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this podcast episode and article are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article or episode. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article. Diane Mayor disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article.