Ever entered your social media password and got an error message and in that split second felt your stomach drop? What if instead of a typo, you’d been locked out by a hack?
In this episode of the What If Series, Ebonie Allard walks you through her experience of having her social media accounts hacked. She thought they were after her credit card details. They weren’t, it was much worse.
A contingency plan is as much about what you can prevent as what you can prepare for.
We talk about
- How the hack was discovered
- A walkthrough of the crisis as it unfolded
- How the crisis was finally resolved
- What you can do now to protect your business
- The surprising lessons Ebonie learned from the experience
You're Invited To Save YOUR Business…
Join my FREE live “You're One Crisis Away From Losing Your Business” workshop and make a plan for the things that you can't plan.
We're going to walk through:
- What a crisis really is (and why it's not what you think)
- Real-world examples that have happened to entrepreneurs just like you (because you're secretly thinking this stuff only happens to bigger businesses and celebreneurs)
- A simple step-by-step process to build a plan for the things you can't plan for so that you have peace of mind when your head hits the pillow or the sh!t hits the fan.
Ebonie Allard is an award winning International Coach. She’s a Misfit turned Maven, an author, an artist, a podcast host and a Priestess.
She’s the creator of The Misfit to Maven Way, The Value Filter™ system and the CEO and Founder of Misfit for Life. She empowers self selected Misfits to free themselves from invisible cages; flourish and thrive. It is her mission to help 100,000 Misfits know that they belong, reclaim their power and live fully rounded, FUN and self-governed lives.
Professionally; when she is not advocating for Misfits, you'll find her being The Priestess of Alchemy. Personally; she's a pussy cat – curled up in a sunny spot or off chasing her tail or a rainbow.