How To Create Safe and Sustainable Visibility™ With Mai-Kee TsangThe
Most visibility strategies focus on how many people you can reach without considering how you handle all those eyeballs on you and the ripple effect that can cause.
Mai-Kee Tsang walks you through making your visibility strategy safe and sustainable as well as successful.
You need to put safety and sustainability first in your visibility strategy or you won’t have the capacity to serve the people who find you.
We talk about
- The difference between visibility and exposure
- Why safety should be a key consideration in your visibility plan
- Making friends with your fear
- How to shine when you want to shy away (Mai-Kee’s Golden Field visualization)
- How to find the right visibility strategy for you
- The key to making it sustainable
- Mai-Kee’s lifestyle boundary for her business
- The worst cookie-cutter advice Mai-Kee’s been given on her lifestyle business
Mai-kee Tsang is a Podcast Guesting Strategist & The Sustainable Visibility™ Mentor She helps introverted and empathic entrepreneurial leaders to feel safe in the spotlight when they guest on aligned podcasts, so they can become Sustainably Visible™ to grow their business for the long haul.
This page may contain affiliate links. I earn a commission or reward on all qualified purchases made when you use these links.
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this podcast episode and article are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article or episode. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article. Diane Mayor disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article.